Hazard Notice - SharePoint Online - 06/03 12PM
- At 3.03pm today, Microsoft reported this incident had been fully resolved
- Microsoft is still investigating this issue.
- We have made changes to our network routing we expect will reduce or negate the impact of this issue.
- We will keep this notice open until a resolution has been announced by Microsoft. No further updates will be provided until then.
Estimated Time of Repair
- No repair time has been announced by Microsoft.
- We are hearing reports that some customers may be unable to access sites hosted in SharePoint Online
- This appears to be an intermittent issue
- We are investigating the issue
- Today, 6th of March, approximately 12pm.
- Customers may be unable to access sites hosted in SharePoint Online, intermittently
- No workaround is available at this time