Hazard Notice - OutlookAnywhere - 30/09/19 5PM - 6PM
- This maintenance task has completed. Normal services are in place and have been tested.
- You may possibly have noticed a brief outage of this service if you happened to be using the Outlook Web Access website during this hazard notification window. If so, please refresh your browser window.
- During this hazard notification window, the SSL certificate securing this service will be replaced
- Begins Monday 30/09/2019 at 5 PM
- Ends Monday 30/09/2019 at 6 PM or sooner
- OutlookAnywhere - Hosted Exchange email services
- Connectivity to the email service may be briefly and temporarily interrupted, for 1-5 minutes.
- We anticipate most customers will not notice any interruption.
- Outlook and other email clients will reconnect automatically
- Outlook Web Access may become briefly unavailable and then your browser will automatically refresh
- No email flow in or out will be impacted