- Recently an exploit was discovered inside the Ezymail server email subsystem. This has allowed malicious users unauthorised access to the email system to send SPAM.
An unfortunate side affect of this is that our servers have now been placed on a number of blacklists. This means that certain emails send via our servers may be bounced back to sender, or directed to the recipients SPAM folder.
We are working with our vendors to mitigate this issue, and hope to restore normal services ASAP
- June 13 2019 12am - ongoing
- Emails may be bounced back to sender, or directed to the recipients SPAM folder.
- Customers who are also purchasing an Internet connection from us could change their outgoing email server to - smtp.horizonpacific.com
- Alternatively please contact our Customer Support team for assistance